中文字幕乱码 电影在线观看,2019中文字字幕在线不卡,在线高清中文字幕电影The Fort Valley State University (FVSU) Legal and Government Affairs team, within the Office of the President, is dedicated to providing advice and assistance to FVSU administrators, faculty, staff and students regarding risk management that may impact the university.
The goals of this team are to assess and minimize risk, to develop strategies to assist the University in achieving its strategic plan and fulfilling its core mission and to ensure compliance with federal, state, University System of Georgia Board of Regents and FVSU laws, policies and procedures. The Legal and Government Affairs team is composed of individuals working in the following roles:
- Emma Bennett-Williams, Esq.– Director of Legal and Government Affairs
- Compliance – Patrice Terrell, Director of Contracts & Compliance
- Sonya Williams, J.D.-Title IX Investigator & Student Conduct Specialist
- Environmental Health & Safety –Derrius M. Butler, Director of Risk Management, Safety and Transportation
- Enterprise Risk Management Committee